We’re looking for a Customer Support Specialist in the United States or the Americas (Pacific Time Zone preferred) to join our Customer Support Team. The shift covers 9-5 between EST to PST so GMT-4 to GMT-8 daytime hours.
At Booqable, Customer Support is a vital part of our organization. The Customer Support Team is primarily responsible for onboarding, educating, and supporting customers at every stage of the customer journey.
The moment a customer decides to sign up for Booqable is when you start to help them get the most out of our rental software solution. You’ll be working directly with customers to answer support questions, track product feedback, and ensure they are successful with Booqable.
What you’ll do:
- Be the first line of contact for customers; answering their questions, comments, and concerns.
- Answer questions and resolve (technical) issues in a timely manner.
- Help customers with embedding Booqable onto their website (WordPress, Squarespace, Shopify, Weebly, etc.).
- Help Customers make stylistic adjustments to their websites and documents using HTML and CSS.
- Ensure customers are getting the best experience from the moment they contact us or sign up.
- Support customers across various channels; answers will be with a casual tone of voice, we are all human, no robots here.
- Track product feedback and feature requests in collaboration with the Product Team.
- Become a knowledge base of how Booqable’s capabilities and best practices.
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years of experience in a Customer Support or other customer-facing role at a software company, ideally a SaaS startup.
- Speak and write English fluently.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS or willing to learn the basics before your first day.
- Naturally empathetic and a good communicator.
- Keen to understand customer problems, discover their needs, and find creative solutions.
- Good at explaining software, products, features, and workflows with accuracy and simplicity.
- Documenting product feedback and feature requests and detailing bug reports efficiently and concisely.
- Experience working in a startup environment or software-as-a-service (SaaS) company.
- Experience with customer success platforms, such as Intercom, HubSpot, Notion, and Slack.
This is a full-time role for 36-40 hours/week.