Booqable is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join our marketing team. You will be developing and executing marketing strategies to increase brand awareness and consideration of our SaaS product. In this role, you work closely with our existing Marketing and Sales team to get our story heard and drive results.
What you’ll do
- Find new and innovative ways to spread our brand narrative and reach potential customers.
- Develop and execute creative strategies to build our brand and drive consideration for Booqable across various channels.
- Track and evaluate the impact of marketing efforts and optimize future campaigns.
- Optimize the use of digital channels in which you focus on traffic and conversion.
Who you are
You are creative and have experience with various digital marketing tools. You are passionate about Online Marketing and you like to work with (and are capable of working with) a high degree of freedom.
- You have 5+ years of product marketing experience.
- You speak and write English fluently.
- You have been responsible for creating, driving, and managing go-to-market strategies across all channels.
- You are analytical and result-oriented.
- You have a track record of success in developing and executing online marketing strategies.
- You convert data into actions and come up with creative next steps.
- You are aware of the latest marketing trends and developments.
- You have prior experience with software-as-a-service (SaaS) products.
- You have previous experience in content marketing, storytelling, and email marketing.
- You like working in a start-up environment.